– Visit the old town Dubrovnik – a part of the UNESCO World Heritage List
– Walk down Stradun – the town’s main street which once used to be a sea channel
– Admire the church of St. Blaise (St. Vlaho); Dubrovnik’s most beautiful temple
– Walk up the city walls and fortresses and enjoy the fantastic view
– Visit Sponza Palace; once a cultural centre of Dubrovnik Republic
A long way down south but what awaits is a town like no other on the Croatian coastal line. Everyone knows about Dubrovnik, is it exaggeration or is this place really that special? We would say that it is. It is world famous defensive wall as the main attraction, picturesque narrow streets with little crafts and shops, beaches leaning on the city walls – Dubrovnik really has something for everyone that decides to come to as we call it Pearl of the Adriatic.
Guided tour with our licensed guide will bring you the story of the past and present of the area and then after the walk it is up to You to explore this Unesco Heritage site. On the way back we love to stop in the heart of the fertile delta of Neretva River where you can take a look or taste some of the fruit, veggies, honey, marmalades, liquors, cakes that the local families sell on the stands offering a smile and taste of something local.
– 7:15 pick up and departure
– 11:30 – 13:00 Dubrovnik sightseeing with the tour guide
– 13:00 – 16:00 Free time in Dubrovnik
– 20:00 Return to Split
GROUP TOUR: Adults 68 euro, Children (<12 years) 40 euro
PRIVATE TOUR: Prices on request
Pick Up and Drop Off, transport with a comfortable passenger van or tour bus, official English speaking tour guide / driver, guided walking tour of Dubrovnik old town, road tolls and parking, all taxes and VAT.
Not included: lunch, city wall ticket entrance, gratuities
IMPORTANT: PASSPORT is required for this tour!
Join us on one of the most unique boat tour!
Providenca charter & travel offers a wide range of amazing boat tours & organises transfers all
over the Dalmatian coast. We also offer boat charter services in Trogir, Split, Solta, Vis, Brač,
Hvar, Makarska and across whole Croatian side of Adriatic. Welcome to Croatia – ideal country
with over 1000 islands and 1000 reasons to come and explore it. Looking for something different?