Experience the beauty and diversity of islands nearby on full-day islands tour. Discover the best hidden spots.
An experienced crew will show you all hidden bays on the way. You will have opportunity to go snorkeling and even spot a seagull, grebes and if is your lucky day – dolphins.
We will have two short stops. First one is in front of lighthouse Čelica where you can climb on the stairs for a beautiful pictures of Croatia islands and Trogir behind. Second short stop is islet Kljuda where you can swim and there is possibility to see black rabbit that lives on this islet.
Vela Rina bay on island Drvenik Mali (1.) that will amaze you. This sandy beach has blue turquoise color of the sea. It is perfect place to enjoy swimming and snorkeling. It is not easy to reach, so this is unspoilt and untouched part of island Drvenik Mali.
On the way to next iconic location, Village Maslinica, you will see lots of hidden coves and beaches on islands Drvenik Mali and Drvenik Veli, where you can stop for swimming and snorkeling.
Small picturesque village Maslinica on island Šolta (2.) is surrounded by seven small islands (Polebrnjak, Saskinja, Stipanska, Kamik, Balkun, Šarac and Grmej), each one more beautiful than the other. Island Stipanska is the largest and contains the remains of a sixth century church. In Maslinica you can see traditional stone houses and the Marchi family’s 1706 baroque castle. You can take time to have a coffee, lunch or swimming on the beautiful pebble beaches in Maslinica.
Our last location is famous Blue Lagoon on island Drvenik Veli (3.). Blue Lagoon is nestled between two islets (Krknjaš Mali and Krknjaš Veli) and one island (Drvenik Veli). Lagoon color is amazing blue-green turqouise with shallow sandy seabed surrounded by beautiful pebble beach and pinetrees. This nature makes this place hard to resist. You are going to love this popular tourist destination where you can enjoy in swimming and snorkeling, too. It doesn’t matter that this lagoon is full of boats, it still provides intimacy. We have to mention that Blue Lagoon is a natural habitat of dolphins. We can not promise that you will see dolphins, but maybe it will be your lucky day. On the way to Blue Lagoon open your eyes.
Providenca tour offers you to stop wherever you want on the way for swimming and taking pictures.
|08:30||Departure from Split|
|09:00||Departure from Trogir|
|09:15 – 09:45||Lighthouse Čelica and islet Kljuda|
|10:15 – 11:45||Swimming and snorkeling at Vela Rina bay|
|12:00 – 12:30||Exploring hidden coves|
|13:00 – 15:00||Visiting village Maslinica|
|15:30 – 17:30||Swimming and snorkeling at Blue Lagoon|
|18:00||Return to Trogir|
|18:30||Return to Split|
* Itinerary can be adjusted in case of bad weather conditions or Captain decision.
* Itinerary for private tour is flexible
|Adult||65.00 € person|
|Children (5 – 7 years)||27.00 € person|
|Private tour||500.00 € up to 8 person|
|Private tour||800.00 € up to 12 person|
|Group (min 4 person)||5 %|
|Our guests||10 %|
|Max discount||10 %|
Swimsuits, towel, sunglasses, hat, sunscreen, your camera, comfortable clothing and shoes and off course bring your biggest Smile!!!! 🙂
– We are offering pleasant speedboat ride in good company with our professional skipper.
– Number of participants: 8-12 persons.
– Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
– Ideal for families or group of friends.
– Not recommended for pregnant women and participants with back problems.
– Tour can be tailored according your needs and wishes.
– In case of bad weather we reserve the right to cancel the trip. You will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
– We are not held responsible for any damages or lost time due to act of God (things out of our control).