See why Croatia is famous even for its sunsets. Book this tour and enjoy one of the themes – the most beautiful sunsets in Croatia, in front of stunning historical small town Sutivan on island Brač. This is right tour for you if you do not want to be all day in the sun and if you still want to enjoy swimming and snorkeling, but not when it’s too crowded. During this tour you can meet the night custom of the small town on island while you are having dinner.
Take an evening boat tour to enjoy in sunset in front of beautiful small town Sutivan on island Brač. Sutivan is located on the northwest seaside of island Brač and it is a small town with the most of Mediterranean atmosphere you will find in this area.
We will start thr ride to our location at 07:00 pm so you can first enjoy in swimming and snorkeling just a bit and then in your sunset in Croatia on the boat.
The architecture of Sutivan or Stivan (how the locals call it) dates back to the Diocletian times. Natural and historical sights, baroque style summer mansions, renaissance palaces, Dalmatian traditional stone houses make this place irresistible.
You will have plenty of free time to enjoy in walking around Sutivan, to have a drink or dinner.
We are heading back to Split/Trogir at 11:00 PM
Boat captain reserves the right to change the itinerary of the boat tour due to the weather conditions.
– We are offering pleasant speedboat ride in good company with our professional skipper.
– Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
– Ideal for families or group of friends.
– In case of bad weather we reserve the right to cancel the trip. You will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
– We are not held responsible for any damages or lost time due to act of God (things out of our control).
What to bring:
Camera, Bathing suits, towel, sunglasses, sunscreen, hat, additional clothes for change
– People in wheelchairs and people with mobility impairments
– Not recommended for pregnant women and participants with back problems.
– Guest needs to pay total amount for reservation
Split and Trogir: 07:00 pm
– Trogir – Office Providenca Charter, Kralja Tomislava 16
– Split – Matejuška pier, at the top of the pier under the flag, on address Trumbićeva obala
* Returns to original departure point
Every day – from 01. May till 01. November
Providenca charter & travel offers a wide range of amazing boat tours & organises transfers all
over the Dalmatian coast. We also offer boat charter services in Trogir, Split, Solta, Vis, Brač,
Hvar, Makarska and across whole Croatian side of Adriatic. Welcome to Croatia – ideal country
with over 1000 islands and 1000 reasons to come and explore it. Looking for something different?
While conducting payments on our web shop you are using CorvusPay – an advanced system for secure acceptance of credit cards on the Internet.