Join us on one of the most unique boat tour, we will show you all about the amazing natural phenomenon Kornati National park. Its declared a national park in 1980 and includes 109 mostly uninhabited islands, islets, reefs and craggy rocks scattered like jewels over an area of 224 square kilometres. The park was named after the largest island – Kornati.
The islands were also visited by George Bernard Shaw who wrote “On the last day of the Creation God desired to crown his work, and thus created the Kornati Islands out of tears, stars and breath”. This national park is considered to be the sailor’s paradise. This place makes a harmony of marvellous nature and it’s worth to choose one of the day of your holiday to book this tour.
Start is at 07:00am from Split, and 07:30 am from Trogir. If there are passengers from Šibenik we do the pick up in this amazing historical town at 09:00 am. If not, we are going directly to Kornati National park.
First stop is on the largest island Kornati for coffee break where you can enjoy in the view on the sea or to walk around. Then we are going to an amazing beach. On our way we will see island Mana old walls where we can make a quick stop for walk around. It is a Greek village made for a film shooting 1959. Lojena bay on island Levrnaka is that amazing beach, a white sand beach, a pearl for a swimming and snorkelling among the islands of the Kornati National Park. Relax and enjoy in this turquoise waters.
Our main point of the tour is Telašćica. It is located on the SE part of island Dugi Otok, declared as a Nature park, where you will have enough time to explore and enjoy this stunning nature. Walk through the healing Salty Lake and take panorama pictures of Kornati from 100 m high cliffs. We will stop on one of the islands for the lunch in agreement with the skipper. On the way back we will stop to drop off passengers in Šibenik (if necessary), and then head back to Trogir/Split.
We are back around 07:30pm in Trogir, and at 08:00 in Split.
|09:00||Šibenik (if we need to pick up the passengers)|
|10:00 – 10:30||Kornati, time for coffee|
|11:00 – 13:00||island Mana and Levrnaka beach, time for swimming|
|13:30 – 15:30||Telašćica Natural park, time for sightseeing and lunch|
|17:00||Šibenik (if we need to drop off the passengers)|
Private tour: 1500 € up to 12 persons
Boat captain reserves the right to change the itinerary of the boat tour due to the weather conditions.
– We are offering pleasant speedboat ride in good company with our professional skipper.
– Number of participant: 8-12 persons.
– Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
– Ideal for families or group of friends.
– In case of bad weather we reserve the right to cancel the trip. You will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
– We are not held responsible for any damages or lost time due to act of God (things out of our control).
What to bring:
Camera, Bathing suits, towel, sunglasses, sunscreen, hat, additional clothes for change
– People in wheelchairs and people with mobility impairments
– Not recommended for pregnant women and participants with back problems.
– Not recommended for children under the age of 5
– Guest needs to pay total amount for reservation
Split: 07:00 am
Trogir: 07:30 am
Šibenik: 09:00 (if we have passengers from Šibenik)
*we require a minimum of 2 passengers to have a pick up and drop off from Šibenik
– Trogir – Office Providenca Charter, Kralja Tomislava 16
– Split – Matejuška pier, at the top of the pier under the flag, on address Trumbićeva obala
– Šibenik – Obala hrvatske Mornarice 2
* Returns to original departure point
Every day – from 01. May till 01. November
IMPORTANT: When you are making a reservation for this tour please specify if you are coming from Split, Trogir or Šibenik. Please arrive at the designated meeting place 15 minutes before departure.
Rejoignez-nous pour l’une des excursions en bateau les plus uniques!
Providenca charter & travel offers a wide range of amazing boat tours & organises transfers all
over the Dalmatian coast. We also offer boat charter services in Trogir, Split, Solta, Vis, Brač,
Hvar, Makarska and across whole Croatian side of Adriatic. Welcome to Croatia – ideal country
with over 1000 islands and 1000 reasons to come and explore it. Looking for something different?
While conducting payments on our web shop you are using CorvusPay – an advanced system for secure acceptance of credit cards on the Internet.