|08:00||Departure from Trogir|
|08:30||Departure from Split|
|10:00 – 13:00||Visiting town Bol and swimming at beach Zlatni rat|
|14:00 – 16:00||Visiting town Hvar and free time for lunch|
|16:15 – 17:15||Swimming in Pakleni islands|
|18:45||Return to Split|
|19:15||Return to Trogir|
Every day – from 01. May till 01. November
Your wanted journey to Brač and Hvar islands begins in a pleasant speedboat ride directly to historical town Bol on the largest island in Croatia, island Brač.
You will have three hours of free time to explore town Bol and his famous beach Zlatni rat (Golden Horn). It takes 20 min walking to this stunning beach surrounded by pinetrees. Make sure you remember the image of the beach because next time you see it, it will not be the same. Its appearance moves depending on the direction of the wind and waves.
After you have discovered the natural phenomenon of the famous beach you will be driven to beautiful town Hvar on island Hvar (2.), where you will have free time to explore cultural sights of the one of the most beautiful world harbours. In Hvar you have two hours of free time for sightseeing cultural heritage. In Hvar you can sightsee the old town, the promenade, the third oldest theatre in Europe, Arsenal, the church of Saint Stephen and take a 20 min walk to the fortress Španjola, from where you can have a magnificient view on Pakleni islands and old town.
We will take time to show you splendid Pakleni islands, where you can enjoy swimming and snorkelling.
You can take amazing pictures from the boat. Our skippers are more that willing to stop with the ride for good photo and to not expose your camera
|Private tour||720 € up to 8 person|
|Private tour||1100 € up to 12 person|
Boat captain reserves the right to change the itinerary of the boat tour due to the weather conditions.
– We are offering pleasant speedboat ride in good company with our professional skipper.
– Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
– Ideal for families or group of friends.
– In case of bad weather we reserve the right to cancel the trip. You will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
– We are not held responsible for any damages or lost time due to act of God (things out of our control).
What to bring:
Camera, Bathing suits, towel, sunglasses, sunscreen, hat, additional clothes for change
– People in wheelchairs and people with mobility impairments
– Not recommended for pregnant women and participants with back problems.
– Guest needs to pay total amount for reservation
Trogir: 08:00 am
Split: 08:30 am
– Trogir – Office Providenca Charter, Kralja Tomislava 16
– Split – Matejuška pier, at the top of the pier under the flag, on address Trumbićeva obala
* Returns to original departure point
Every day – from 01. April till 01. November
Providenca charter & travel offers a wide range of amazing boat tours & organises transfers all
over the Dalmatian coast. We also offer boat charter services in Trogir, Split, Solta, Vis, Brač,
Hvar, Makarska and across whole Croatian side of Adriatic. Welcome to Croatia – ideal country
with over 1000 islands and 1000 reasons to come and explore it. Looking for something different?
While conducting payments on our web shop you are using CorvusPay – an advanced system for secure acceptance of credit cards on the Internet.