|08:30||Departure from Trogir|
|09:00||Departure from Split|
|10:30 – 13:30||Arrival in town Bol – free time for lunch, explore and swim at Zlatni rat|
|14:00-14:45||Visiting Sea Tunnels|
|15:15 – 16:30||Coffee time in Milna on Brač island|
|17:30||Return to Split|
|18:00||Return to Trogir|
Pick a day of your holiday to go to the summer top destination – island Brač and its famous beach Zlatni rat. Island Brač is also famous for its beautiful stone (White house in USA).
First stop is in village Milna, deep and picturesque village for a coffee break. It has been harboring sailors since the times of emperor Diocletian. That is why is called Sailing paradise.
After one hour of relaxing we are heading towards Sea Tunnels, used for military purposes during the Age of Napoleon. There are three kinds of tunnels. We are easily going to enter inside the biggest tunnel where you can make memorable photos.
Journey continues to the oldest town on the island, town Bol. In town Bol you can take time to visit stunnigg 15th century Dominican Convent Monastery.
After visiting Bol continue walking to the beach Zlatni rat, around 20 minutes.
Make sure you remember the image of the beach because next time you see it, it will not be the same. Its appearance changes depending on the direction of the wind and waves.
After enjoying at the most famous beach Zlatni rat it is time to return to Split at 6:00 p.m. and Trogir at 6:30 p.m.
|Private tour||600 € up to 8 person|
|Private tour||900 € up to 12 person|
Boat captain reserves the right to change the itinerary of the boat tour due to the weather conditions.
– We are offering pleasant speedboat ride in good company with our professional skipper.
– Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
– Ideal for families or group of friends.
– In case of bad weather we reserve the right to cancel the trip. You will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
– We are not held responsible for any damages or lost time due to act of God (things out of our control).
What to bring:
Camera, Bathing suits, towel, sunglasses, sunscreen, hat, additional clothes for change
– People in wheelchairs and people with mobility impairments
– Not recommended for pregnant women and participants with back problems.
– Guest needs to pay total amount for reservation
Trogir: 08:30 am
Split: 09:00 am
– Trogir – Office Providenca Charter, Kralja Tomislava 16
– Split – Matejuška pier, at the top of the pier under the flag, on address Trumbićeva obala
* Returns to original departure point
Every day – from 01. April till 01. November
Providenca charter & travel offers a wide range of amazing boat tours & organises transfers all
over the Dalmatian coast. We also offer boat charter services in Trogir, Split, Solta, Vis, Brač,
Hvar, Makarska and across whole Croatian side of Adriatic. Welcome to Croatia – ideal country
with over 1000 islands and 1000 reasons to come and explore it. Looking for something different?