The island of Hvar is a true Adriatic pearl, unique nature and plenty of rich history and culture. The sunniest island on the Adriatic Coast and Mediterranean, over 2,718 hours annually and in the opinion of many, one of the most beautiful islands.
Breathe in Adriatic air and take in amazing views of some of most picturesque spots on a way to island Hvar. Have a coffee in small village Milna on Brač island and stop at beaches on Pakleni islands for great swimming and snorkeling, and enjoy delicious meal…
We can say for Hvar island – Queen of Croatian islands and one of the 10 most beautiful islands in the world…Join us in this ideal one day excursion…
The tour’s first stop will be at Milna bay on island Brač (1.) for a cofee break on the beautiful promenade. Milna is typical fisherman village known as well as a Sailing paradise. On the way, just before Milna bay you will see small island Mrduja (where the residents of Brač and Šolta preform annul tug-of-war to determine the ownership of the tiny island of Mrduja).
Our skippers are more that willing to stop with the ride for good photo and to not expose your camera.
On the full day tour of Hvar island (2.) you will see the town’s Hvar top sites and enjoy in swimming on the Pakleni islands (3.), just nearby. In town Hvar you have three hours of free time, more than enough time to discover this stunning town. Town Hvar is one of the most famous destinations in Dalmatia. You can get lost in the rich history of town Hvar. Take a walk on the promenade, where you can have a break for coffee and prepare for exploring the old town. You can visit the third old theatre in the Europe Arsenal (nowadays Art gallery), the cathedral of Saint Stephen and Bishop’s place with the biggest square in Dalmatia – Hvar’s Pjaca. We recommend to take a 20 min walk to climb up to the fortress Španjola – Fortica, built in 16th century to defend the town from Turks. Its history and magnificient view on Pakleni islands and old town will thrill you.
From town Hvar is very easy to reach with a boat Pakleni islands (3.), just 10 minutes away, uninhabited islands. We will take you to Palmižana bay, famous by its sandy beaches where you can enjoy in turquoise crystal sea for swimming, snorkeling and rare nature beauties, like smell of lavander and rosemary bushes. Pakleni islands are known as Botanic garden (different plants, lots of cactuses and other greenery and flowers).
There is a few bars and restaurants if you would like to have refreshments.
Town Hvar will thrill you with its mild climate, rich cultural and historic heritage, good food and crystal clear sea…
After enjoying all day it is time to return to Split at 6:30 p.m. and Trogir at 7:00 p.m.
|08:30||Departure from Trogir|
|09:00||Departure from Split|
|10:15 – 10:45||Coffee stop in bay Milna on Brač island|
|12:00 – 15:00||Sightseeing and enjoying in town Hvar, free time for lunch|
|15:30 – 17:30||Time for swimming at Pakleni islands|
|18:30||Return to Split|
|19:00||Return to Trogir|
* Intinerary can be adjusted in case of bad weather conditions or Captain decision.
* Intinerary for private tour is flexible
|Private tour||600 € up to 8 person|
|Private tour||900 € up to 12 person|
|Group (min 4 person)||5 %|
|Our guests||10 %|
|Max discount||10 %|
Swimsuits, towel, sunglasses, hat, sunscreen, your camera, comfortable clothing and shoes and off course bring your biggest Smile!!!! 🙂
– We are offering pleasant speedboat ride in good company with our professional skipper.
– Number of participants: 8-12 persons.
– Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
– Ideal for families or group of friends.
– Not recommended for pregnant women and participants with back problems.
– Tour can be tailored according your needs and wishes.
– In case of bad weather we reserve the right to cancel the trip. You will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
– We are not held responsible for any damages or lost time due to act of God (things out of our control).