|08:30||departure from Trogir|
|09:00||departure from Split|
|10:15 – 10:45||Coffee stop in bay Milna on Brač island|
|12:00 – 15:00||Sightseeing and enjoying in town Hvar, free time for lunch|
|15:30 – 17:30||Time for swimming at Pakleni islands|
|18:30||Return to Split|
|19:00||Return to Trogir|
The tour’s first stop will be at Milna bay on island Brač (1.) for a cofee break on the beautiful promenade. Milna is typical fisherman village known as well as a Sailing paradise. On the way, just before Milna bay you will see small island Mrduja (where the residents of Brač and Šolta preform annul tug-of-war to determine the ownership of the tiny island of Mrduja).
Our skippers are more that willing to stop with the ride for good photo and to not expose your camera.
On the full day tour of Hvar island (2.) you will see the town’s Hvar top sites and enjoy in swimming on the Pakleni islands (3.), just nearby. In town Hvar you have three hours of free time, more than enough time to discover this stunning town. Town Hvar is one of the most famous destinations in Dalmatia. You can get lost in the rich history of town Hvar. Take a walk on the promenade, where you can have a break for coffee and prepare for exploring the old town. You can visit the third old theatre in the Europe Arsenal (nowadays Art gallery), the cathedral of Saint Stephen and Bishop’s place with the biggest square in Dalmatia – Hvar’s Pjaca. We recommend to take a 20 min walk to climb up to the fortress Španjola – Fortica, built in 16th century to defend the town from Turks. Its history and magnificient view on Pakleni islands and old town will thrill you.
From town Hvar is very easy to reach with a boat Pakleni islands (3.), just 10 minutes away, uninhabited islands. We will take you to Palmižana bay, famous by its sandy beaches where you can enjoy in turquoise crystal sea for swimming, snorkeling and rare nature beauties, like smell of lavander and rosemary bushes. Pakleni islands are known as Botanic garden (different plants, lots of cactuses and other greenery and flowers).
There is a few bars and restaurants if you would like to have refreshments.
Town Hvar will thrill you with its mild climate, rich cultural and historic heritage, good food and crystal clear sea…
After enjoying all day it is time to return to Split at 6:30 p.m. and Trogir at 7:00 p.m.
|Private tour||1000 € up to 12 person|
Boat captain reserves the right to change the itinerary of the boat tour due to the weather conditions.
– We are offering pleasant speedboat ride in good company with our professional skipper.
– Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
– Ideal for families or group of friends.
– In case of bad weather we reserve the right to cancel the trip. You will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
– We are not held responsible for any damages or lost time due to act of God (things out of our control).
What to bring:
Camera, Bathing suits, towel, sunglasses, sunscreen, hat, additional clothes for change
– People in wheelchairs and people with mobility impairments
– Not recommended for pregnant women and participants with back problems.
– Guest needs to pay total amount for reservation
Split: 09:00 am
Trogir: 08:30 am
– Trogir – Office Providenca Charter, Kralja Tomislava 16
– Split – Matejuška pier, at the top of the pier under the flag, on address Trumbićeva obala
* Returns to original departure point
Every day – from 01. April till 01. November
Blue cave, Hvar, 5 island tour
Providenca charter & travel offers a wide range of amazing boat tours & organises transfers all
over the Dalmatian coast. We also offer boat charter services in Trogir, Split, Solta, Vis, Brač,
Hvar, Makarska and across whole Croatian side of Adriatic. Welcome to Croatia – ideal country
with over 1000 islands and 1000 reasons to come and explore it. Looking for something different?
While conducting payments on our web shop you are using CorvusPay – an advanced system for secure acceptance of credit cards on the Internet.