– transport from Split/Trogir to Krka National park
– visit to Krka national park, one of the best natural beauties in Croatia
– admiring Skradinski Buk – the most attractive set of waterfalls in the park
– visit Šibenik, well known by its cathedral of St. James
– enjoying the view from the Primošten viewpoint
Take a day outside of the city. Listen to the stories of our local guide about Croatia that take us on a journey through time. History, traditions, customs from an insider.
Then it’s off to Krka National Park and Skradinski buk. Let the park tell it`s own story. This natural oasis in the heart of central Dalmatia, a masterpiece of nature that will leave you breathless.
It`s almost noon is anyone hungry? Local cuisine? Dalmatian specialities? I think YES ! Meat, fish, veggies…On you to choose !
Ready for dessert? It`s Šibenik. A bit of nature for the first part of the day and a true cultural and historical inspiration in the afternoon. Town of Sibenik is a city with unique harmony between its urban part and natural surroundings, city of rich spiritual and material culture and traditional identity. You will also visit St James Cathedral – a UNESCO listed unique architectural monument from 15th and 16th century build entirely from stone.
– 8:15 pick up and departure from Split
– 10:00 -12.30 sightseeing Skradinski but
– 13:00 – 13:15 enjoy panorama of Visovac Island
– 13:30 -15:30 sightseeing Roski slap, time for lunch
– 16:00 – 17:30 sightseeing Šibenik & Cathedral of St. James
Group tour 35 euro per person
Private tour on request
– Pick up and drop off from the main meeting point
– Air conditioned and comfortable transportation
– Licensed English speaking tour guide
– All taxes and vat
Entrance ticket to Krka Waterfalls is not included in the price of the tour. We will secure the ticket
for you, but you have to pay it directly to our tour guide in the bus on departure day and still benefit
from skipping the line upon the arrival. You will be charged the entrance fee on the day of departure
according to the table below.
Providenca charter & travel offers a wide range of amazing boat tours & organises transfers all
over the Dalmatian coast. We also offer boat charter services in Trogir, Split, Solta, Vis, Brač,
Hvar, Makarska and across whole Croatian side of Adriatic. Welcome to Croatia – ideal country
with over 1000 islands and 1000 reasons to come and explore it. Looking for something different?
While conducting payments on our web shop you are using CorvusPay – an advanced system for secure acceptance of credit cards on the Internet.